Clean drinking water is a fundamental building block of good health, and the quality often times is taken for granted. City supplied water is monitored and maintained at safe drinking levels. However, if you have your own well it is the homeowner’s responsibility to make sure that the drinking water is safe for consumption.
Grant SWCD has partnered with RMB Environmental Laboratories to provide drinking water sampling kits for pick up and drop off at our office in Elbow Lake.
Testing kits are available for the following:
Testing your water:
- Pick up a water testing kit at the Grant SWCD office (712 Industrial Park Blvd., Elbow Lake, MN.
- Not sure what to test for? Simply call RMB Environmental Laboratories at 218-846-1465. They will be happy to answer your questions.
- Collect your water sample and return the same day, with payment. Average costs are $12-$27 per test.
- RMB Environmental Laboratories will take care of the rest!
- Results typically sent within 2-3 business days.