DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, ORDERING IS POSTPONED UNTIL THE FALL OF 2020.
Discounts for Rain Barrels in Hoffman, Elbow Lake, and Ashby will still be available when we start selling the barrels this fall. If you would like to be placed on a list to be contacted in the fall please call (218) 685-5395.
Rain barrels allow you to save stormwater coming from your gutter system. Simply divert your gutter downspout into the barrel and you will be able to collect and store water for your garden!
These barrels come fully assembled and are 24” Deep x 24” Wide x 32” High and can hold a total of 45 gallons.
- The large opening and flat back design allow for easy installation and placement of the downspout while the spoke and wheel pattern in the top of the barrel keeps it child and pet safe.
- The overflow connection at the back of the barrel allows excess water to flow down and underneath the barrel to direct it away from foundations.
- Spigots on the side of the barrel allow you to connect multiple Rain Catcher barrels in-series for easy expansion of your rain water storage capacity.
- The aluminum mesh screen keeps out debris and mosquitoes to keep the water clear.
Grant Soil and Water Conservation District is taking orders for these barrels through April 30th, 2020.
Rain Barrel Cost:We have partnered with local cities to reduce costs to residents who live within Elbow Lake, Hoffman, and Ashby and those prices are listed below. City utility bill needed for proof of residency.
All others can purchase a rain barrel at $55.
Cash or Check Only!
|Elbow Lake, MN||$35|
|Hoffman, MN||$45 (First 50 sold)|
|Ashby, MN||$45 (First 10 sold)|
- Limited supplies available.
- Limit 2 barrels per household.
How to Order:
At this time our office is limiting foot traffic into our building. We ask everyone who wants to order a barrel to call us at (218) 685-5395 and we will add you to a list to be contacted for the new fall 2020 sale.
Thank you for understanding.
Barrel Pick Up:
Barrels are not currently available on site. A large order will be put in at the end of the 2020 for a spring pick-up at the Grant County Highway Department Garage in Elbow Lake, MN.