EXTENDED UNTIL APRIL 15TH!!!
Rain barrels allow you to save stormwater coming from your gutter system. Simply divert your gutter downspout into the barrel and you will be able to collect and store water for your garden!
These barrels come fully assembled and are 24” Deep x 24” Wide x 32” High and can hold a total of 45 gallons.
- The large opening and flat back design allow for easy installation and placement of the downspout while the spoke and wheel pattern in the top of the barrel keeps it child and pet safe.
- The overflow connection at the back of the barrel allows excess water to flow down and underneath the barrel to direct it away from foundations.
- Spigots on the side of the barrel allow you to connect multiple Rain Catcher barrels in-series for easy expansion of your rain water storage capacity.
- The aluminum mesh screen keeps out debris and mosquitoes to keep the water clear.
Grant Soil and Water Conservation District is taking orders for these barrels through March 31st, 2021.
Base cost for rain barrels is $55 through March 31st. After that date base price will be raised to $60.
- Limited supplies available.
- Limit 2 barrels per household.
Discounted Prices for Participating Cities:
Ashby: $45/barrel for the first 10 barrels sold.
Hoffman: $45/barrel for the first 50 barrels sold.
Elbow Lake: $35/barrel
In order to receive city discounted price a city bill will be due upon purchase of rain barrel.
How to Order:
At this time our office is limiting foot traffic into our building. We ask everyone who wants to place an order call us at (218) 685-5395.
Thank you for understanding.
Barrel Pick Up:
Barrels are not currently available on site as this cuts down on purchase price. Barrels will be available for pick-up at the Grant County Hwy. Department Garage in Elbow Lake in the beginning of May.